Sunday, November 1, 2009

What's For Dinner?

Pop into our house and this is what you'll find on the table:

Sunday: sushi, courtesy of our HEB Utopia.

It has amazing sushi. No joke. The Mr. is a sushi snob and he thinks it's the bomb. I could eat it every day.

Monday: breakfast tacos, black beans, fresh tomatoes

Tuesday: chicken pot pie with brown rice topping, green beans, fresh tomatoes

Wednesday: grilled salmon, succotash, maple glazed carrots, Shiner bread

Thursday: taco soup, cornbread

Friday: hamburgers, oven fries

Saturday: out with Lia

I made a cherry cobbler today. I will be posting about it later in the week. Between that and Halloween candy we will no doubt meet our sugar quota.

The chicken pot pie recipe was found through a Whole Foods recipe app on my phone. I have made a few other dishes via this app and so far I've been impressed. We shall see if this one continues the trend.

Here's to home cooking and cooler weather.