Monday, May 2, 2011

Currently...

I'm gathering my thoughts.

Priorities are in place.

I'm taking action.

I'm sick of making pb&j sandwiches.

I'm pretty sure The Offspring are sick of eating them.

I'm working out.

I think I'm growing my hair out.

I'm laughing at the many stupid things The Mr. discovers on You Tube.

There's a lot of stupid out there.

I'm doing homework. Again.

I thought I was done with story problems.

Yeah. Not so much.

I'm secretly sad.

The Girl no longer sucks her thumb.

Teddy is no longer carried into Target.

I should be happy. But I'm not.

I'm looking forward to seeing Wilco this week.

And then the Avett Brothers a couple weeks later.

Pinch me.

I'm almost done with all my summative conferences at school.

*sigh of relief*

That means summer is around the corner.

*loud, celebratory cheer*

I'm counting down the days.

I'm puzzled by this child.

I'm more puzzled by the fact that he functions in this room.

I can't step foot in there without taking a sedative.

My head spins.

Repeat: Just.Shut.The.Door.

Over and over again.

I'm a sucker.

Notice to all feline types: This house can hold no more. The inn is full. Seek out the next bleeding heart.

Please.

I don't want to end up on Animal Hoarders.

I'm at a loss.

I'm trudging through the 7 stages of grief.

I'm on the second step.

Pray for me. Even if you aren't the praying type.

I'm leaving the past behind.

I'm shutting doors.

I'm moving forward.

I'm dreaming of a getaway with The Mr.

My mind frequently escapes to Laguna.

I'm taking the fine art of sweet-talking to a whole new level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently, I'm feeling more like my self.