Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Only Fitting...

It's only fitting that February conclude with a few things that are near and dear...

The casa.

There is no place I'd rather be come quitting time.

Or starting time, for that matter.

Her toes.

See them peaking out?

I want to pinch them.

Supper.

Every night we all sit down, as a family.

Now, there's just a bit more green.

The creatures.

All my furries.

I never want for cuddles.

My dishwasher.

He helps with the dishes every night. He always has, since day one.

I'm lucky. Good help is hard to come by.

Time-out.

I chose "pause" as my word for 2011.

I'm living it, as much as possible.

His play.

It's loud. It moves fast.

It won't last forever. Sometimes that's good. Other times, not so much.

Fresh baked cookies, piled high in the kitchen.

I needn't say more for this one.

So long, February.

xxoo