Friday, June 10, 2011

Ten On Ten: June

June 10th.

Ten pictures taken over ten hours.

Illustrating.

Blending.

Winning.

Repeating: Is it time to go out yet?

Answering: Yes. It is.

Feeding.

Perusing.

Snacking.

Stringing.

Preparing.

Cruising.

A handful of images captured throughout the day...

A perfect summer day.

We are on hiatus from early, rushed mornings. There is now time to color. And make smoothies.

The pool is inviting. The sun is welcoming.

There's time to read. Create. Play.

Afternoons are now being spent with neighborhood friends instead of math worksheets and reading logs.

It is simply perfect. Even with its imperfections.

Imperfections that I seem to have trouble naming.

Join me back here for another ten in July.

My love-of-summer-tune will remain the same.

I'm the DJ and I'm putting it on instant replay.