Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting Me Through the Day...



This song. It's what got me through the day.

Sometimes you have to cling to small things.

I was blaring this on the way to school this morning. Singing along at the top of my lungs. Pounding the rhythm on the steering wheel. The Offspring think I have lost my mind.

I listened to it again while on my planning time.

And again on the way home. While again blaring it.

Yes. The Offspring are suspicious.

I dare you to listen to this without wanting to grab a hairbrush and sing along while dancing around the room. Or maybe that's just my weird impulse.

Thank you Avett Brothers for throwing me a life preserver today.

And thank you to mi amigo Brian for turning me on to these men of music. You can send lyrics my way any time you like.