Sunday, November 29, 2009

What's For Dinner?

I can't believe it's time to post another menu. Haven't I been in the kitchen all week?

I'm tapping into my frugal side and reworking Thanksgiving leftovers as creatively and tastily as possible.

This is what I came up with:

Sunday: turkey noodle soup, Shiner bread (made with left-over turkey)

Monday: chicken and wild rice casserole, green beans (made with left-over wild rice stuffing)

Tuesday: sausage, spinach, and white bean ragout, Shiner bread (rescheduled from last week)

Wednesday: fish tacos, black beans, guacamole, tomatoes

Thursday: left-overs

Friday: hamburgers, oven fries

Saturday: out

We still have apple-cranberry crisp left from Thanksgiving. That should get us through the week.

I want to experiment with some pumpkin muffins or pumpkin bread. If you have a good recipe let me know.

Here's to left-overs and tight pants!